Flowers For Graduations!
It is a bittersweet moment for people who are graduating as it signifies the end of a journey but also a start of a new opportunity. Friends and family can celebrate their graduate’s success by giving them flowers to commemorate their graduation. Flowers are a great universal gift whether your loved one graduated from school or university, here at Flower Chimp we have various flower bouquets and arrangements.
Every Graduate Deserves A Bouquet
Celebrate the graduates' completion of another important stage in their lives by sending them flowers. Flower arrangements have the potential to communicate more than a thousand words and will undoubtedly brighten the recipient's day. What kinds of flowers are traditionally given to graduates? At Flower Chimp, we take pride in providing our customers with a diverse selection of graduation flowers from which they may make their selection. Here are a few:
- Lily - Lilies are one of the best flowers to give a newly graduate, especially purple lilies because they symbolize pride, success and accomplishment. For your special loved ones, pink lilies are great because they symbolize admiration and compassion. A bouquet of pink lilies are stunning and would definitely make anyone smile.
- Roses - Different coloured roses each mean something different, combined together they are just a bouquet of happiness. Orange roses represent the brightness of life, full of passion and excitement while white roses are almost the opposite, symbolizing calmness and purity, both symbolizing the bittersweet moments of graduating. Red roses are also a classic way to show someone you love them and are proud of their achievements.
- Gerberas - Gerberas is the perfect flower if you want to make a statement out of a bouquet. Pink gerberas are often used to express admiration of someone you love while orange gerberas are often associated with energy and warmth. Here at Flower Chimp we have an assortment of gerbera bouquets, from mixed gerberas to all pink gerberas, we’ve got you covered!
- Chocolate Bouquet - Not into flowers? Fret not, we’ve got chocolate bouquets too! Perfect for people with a sweet tooth, our bouquets consist of an arrangement of Ferrero Rocher chocolate. Love both? We’ve got a chocolate and rose combination bouquet too!
- Flower Stand - If you want to make a big statement, our flower stand carefully curated with Gerberas and Hydrangeas is perfect for you. It is a great gesture to say congratulations to someone who just graduated if you are looking for something big and bold.
Same-Day Delivery For Graduation Flowers
Using Flower Chimp's same-day delivery, the process of gift giving is made easy! We offer same-day nationwide delivery for orders received before the cutoff time, so you can relax knowing your gift will arrive in plenty of time for the ceremony. Next time you want to congratulate someone on their graduation, why not send them a bouquet of flowers? To be sure, this will have a profound effect on the lives of these students and help them feel more confident about their future endeavours. Just make sure to order from us so that we can guarantee faultless delivery and bring a smile to their face every time!