We do what we can to comfort those we care about when they are sick, whether at home or in the hospital. Sending a Get Well Soon present to a sick loved one has never been easier thanks to the abundance of ready-made gift baskets and hampers available for same-day delivery online. A simple act like this may not seem like much, but it will make the recipient's day.
However, a few words of encouragement are always welcome in addition to the gift itself. One could express hope for a speedy recovery or add a touch of intimacy with an inside joke. But if you ever find yourself at a loss for words to include with your Get Well Soon gift, here are some ideas to get the wheels turning in your head.
Get Well Soon Wishes For Loved Ones
Seeing a husband, wife, girlfriend, or boyfriend in such a vulnerable and sick state is devastating. The thought that we are thinking of them and sending them a Get Well Soon present, even if we can't be there in person, is enough to help them feel better. Include a Get Well Soon message to demonstrate your love and support while also making the gift more meaningful.
- If hugs and kisses could heal, you wouldn't be sick anymore. During your treatments, I will keep you in my prayers. Get well soon, love.
- I felt empty when I woke up this morning. It's so sad to not have you around. Things aren't fun right now, I'm sorry. I hope that will change soon. I hope you get better quickly. Get well soon!
- Being sick can make everything look dark and foreboding, like the sky at midnight. Keep in mind that you are the brightest star in my sky.
- A rosy outlook is not guaranteed in this life. Thistles and thorns are a part of life at times. We have enough of them to make it through anything life throws at us. Just have faith, everything will work out.
- I wish I could still feel your warmth and see the real you. I pray that you keep me in your thoughts and miss me as much as I hope to be missed. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Even though you have the flu and I can't kiss you, please know that I love you very much. Oh, sweetie, I hope you feel better soon.
- Fear not! The medicine you're taking right now may taste bad, but my warm embrace and kisses will make you forget all about it in an instant. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- I pray that my best wishes bring you joy and happiness, just as your grins bring me joy and happiness.
- You can't replace my hugs, but I'll make it up to you as soon as you're healthy.
- Illness comes and illness goes, but know that I am never far away. Hopefully, you'll feel better soon.
Get Well Soon Wishes For A Friend
To be a true friend "in sickness and in health" means being there for them even when they aren't feeling well. Sending someone you care about the ideal Get Well Soon present and adding a personal message will make the gesture all the more meaningful.
- You're in my thoughts and prayers; I hope you get well soon. For your speedy recovery and continued health, please accept my heartfelt best wishes. I hope you start feeling better soon.
- Hope and courage are necessary. It will work out for the best, my dear friend. Rest well and speedy recovery, please!
- A doctor can cure you physically, but only a friend can ease your mental anguish. As your friends, we feel you. Quickly recover!
- We pray that you find the fortitude to overcome this difficult time and recover quickly, my friend. We hope you feel better soon!
- We miss your cheerful face a lot, and that's a big loss for us, dear friend. Come back to us as soon as you can, buddy.
Wishes For Surgery
Sending warm wishes and Get Well Soon gifts to a loved one who has recently undergone surgery can help ease their pain. The right words spoken to the right person can brighten anyone's day, regardless of their current physical state. If you're at a loss for words to write in the Get Well Soon card you're sending, here are some ideas.
- Although I understand how frustrating it is to have to rest after surgery, I have no doubt that you will come back even stronger than before. My best wishes are for your speedy recovery, my friend.
- Wishing that you recover soon and are no longer required to eat hospital food. Have a speedy recovery!
- Oh, I'm so relieved to hear that your operation went well! You can count on me to be here for you as you get better.
- I wish for a speedy and complete recovery for you. If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know. Feel better quickly!
- It will take some time for you to feel better. Get as much sleep as you need and take your time getting better.
Speedy Recovery Wishes For Parents
When they're feeling down, our parents aren't the type to show it to us. However, it is essential to reassure them that it is normal to feel weak when sick. Put some thought into the card you'll be sending with your Get Well Soon present. They will value it immensely, for sure!
- We will remain a united front come what may. My heart goes out to you as you recover, mom.
- Seeing you in a hospital bed is the most heartbreaking thing that has ever happened to me. To God be the glory for your speedy recovery. Hope you feel better soon!
- I know you're not feeling well, mom. But know that no matter what, you can count on us to support you. Stay tough, mom! Have a speedy recovery!
- Prayers can seal our fate while doctors give us medicine to get better. Your friends and family are praying for your speedy recovery.
- Everyone misses you so much when you're not around! We need you, mum, so please get well soon.
- I hope you get well soon, dad because I miss you and I can't stand not having you around. Please get well soon, dad.
- We can't wait to have you home with us again, dad. In other words, pay attention to what the doctor has to say, and always remember to take your medication. Get well soon!
- You've always taken care of me, so now it's my turn to do the same for you. For any reason, you can count on me to be there for you.
- Sorry to hear you have been feeling under the weather, dad. Getting sick is no fun, but if you take care of yourself and get some rest, you'll be back to normal in no time.
- My heartfelt wish for my brave father is that he never gives up hope or stops fighting. You've got more strength than anyone else I know, and you'll get through this. I hope you feel better soon.
Wishes For Sick Person To Send On WhatsApp
Have you already sent a Get Well Soon gift but realized you forgot to include a card? Don't be anxious! Modern technology has made sending a text message a quick and easy way to express your best wishes. These warm thoughts, sent via WhatsApp, are sure to cheer them up, especially if they're feeling under the weather.
Praying for a speedy recovery and a lifetime of health!
Sending positive thoughts your way, mom. Get well soon!
I hope you feel better soon and can get back to doing the things you enjoy.
If you're feeling down, just think about all the happy times we've had together and the future memories we'll make.
I am so impressed by your bravery and your ability to maintain a positive attitude despite the difficulties you are currently facing. You've got this!
Funny Feel Better Soon Messages
When it comes to healing, nothing beats a good belly laugh. Sending funny "get well soon" messages can help lighten the mood and make the sick loved one more receptive to healing. When someone you care about is going through a tough time, it's important to send them messages that are both funny and comforting.
- I can't believe it took so long for the doctors to figure out you were running a fever. You've always been smoking hot to me. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Despite your illness, you still manage to look dashing in that hospital gown. Get well soon, my dear.
- Please get well and return to me soon; the absence has become tedious.
- No one is immune to your charisma, not even viruses. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
- You certainly know how to get sick well, for someone who doesn't know how to do a lot of things properly.